We walk the walk, so the audiences can talk the talk.
We are data scientists, text analysts, AI experts, developers, product managers, project managers and marketing & sales people. We are proud of the AI products we build and with them, we want to change the world, ensuring all online interaction is fair and safe, and a place where world-class, reliable AI allows humans to do what they do best.Send an open application
Working at Utopia
At Utopia, you can work with experts who are pioneers in their respective fields.
Utopia is a growth company with the whole world as our target market. Our sales team is ambitious in finding the best solutions for our customers in different industries globally. Our analytics team focuses on building AI models and statistical analysis. Our system development team develops and maintains our scalable SaaS platform. Together we provide AI services that simply work.
Our office is centrally located – right next to Helsinki’s railway station, in new and comfortable premises.
What we believe
At Utopia, we are changing the world. We unlock human possibilities through the power of AI. We build the finest machine learning services on the planet.
As a Sales Manager, you will shape the future with us by credibly engaging with global companies’ operational and C-level people. You are responsible for seeking and creating new business opportunities in a self-starting, proactive and customer-oriented way, with the help of our Sales Coordinators/SDRs. You are skilled in identifying customer needs and creating winning solutions by influencing opinion leaders and convincing decisions makers.
- At least 5 years relevant experience and demonstrable track record in technology-based solution sales in the global market
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- High level of commitment and proactive approach with solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, Finnish and other languages are an asset.
We offer you a rewarding position, generous compensation and the opportunity to get involved on our journey in becoming the leading text analytics company in the world. You will work with a superb team and find excellent opportunities for personal development.
The sales Coordinator role at Utopia is a hybrid between an SDR and a BDR role. In this role, you will support our sales Managers / Account Executives giving you the opportunity to learn from international sales professionals. Your main tasks include outbound prospecting activities, i.e. gathering market intelligence, finding relevant prospective customers, qualifying them and booking meetings for Utopia Sales Managers, and later on, also qualifying inbound leads. Your tasks also include looking for suitable events, evaluating sales tools, coordinating virtual events and working closely with marketing, and various administrative tasks related to sales. You will be a valuable member of the high-performing sales team, and you will receive weekly support, feedback and sparring to maximize your potential and success in your work.
- An enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person;
- A good listener, smart and can think on your feet;
- Organized, persistent and efficient, and you possess great verbal argumentation skills.
Above all, you are a creative problem solver, have a positive outlook, get things done, and are driven by results. When you get knocked down, you learn and move on.
- Flexible working hours: Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
- Free office Snacks: Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
- Skill development: We want to take you from good to great.
As a (Senior) System Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining of a robust production system. You are detail-orientated and accurate, interested in modern software development methodologies, test-driven development and cyber security.
Daily focus areas
- Continuous delivery and automation: you need to understand continuous delivery, test automation, building, packaging and deploying.
- Containers & Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS best practices, services, tools
- Infra as a code: Terraform
- Configuration management: Puppet, or similar
- Data management: ELK stack
- Implementation: Python
You have experience in at least a few of the following:
- Python or other programming languages
- AWS or other public cloud
- Linux servers
We offer you a rewarding position at the frontline of AI companies. You will work with a superb team and find excellent opportunities for personal development. Our team work is all about collaboration and learning also by doing. Your role and responsibilities will also vary depending on your experience. Most of our teams work remotely these days. When we’re at the office, we’re right in the heart of Helsinki city center.